Programs & Courses
Submitting a Paper via Email
Writing Sources on the Web
Programs and Courses
Writing Center E-Tutoring Submission Form
To request an E-Tutoring session for assistance with an assignment, paper or essay, complete the form below. All fields must be completed in order to submit the form.
Country of Birth:
Native (Home) Language:
1. Are you registered with the Center for Students with Disabilities (CSD)?
2. Were you previously enrolled in the Basic Education Program (BEP)?
3. Were you previously in the LINCC program or in another ESL course?
4. Have you used the Center before?
Upload a copy of your essay saved as a Microsoft Word document.
We will only accept documents saved as .doc or .docx
Note: You must complete the two questions below for a tutor to respond to your submission.
5. What are the instructions of your assignment? Please copy the exact assignment from your assignment sheet or syllabus; if the assignment was given orally, do your best to explain what your instructor is asking for. Also, be sure to include the significant criteria (the number of pages or number of words, number of required secondary sources, etc.).
6. What questions do you have about your essay? Please be as specific as possible about what kind of response you would like or the kinds of problems you are having with this paper. Remember that it is not appropriate to ask your tutor to "check my grammar" or "to see if this is good.” Appropriate questions, for example, could refer to the organization of the essay, the validity and support of its thesis, or the success of specific paragraphs.
Work at NCC
ONE EDUCATION DRIVE, GARDEN CITY, NEW YORK 11530-6793
©Nassau Community College A Part of the State University of New York System (SUNY)